Friday, May 1, 2009

Role Play by Melissa and Doug


I just love it when I go to the store and see that my new items have sold. I just loved the new role play sets by Melissa and Doug when I saw them. They are perfect for little ones who like to play pretend. They are packed with great detail and exciting accessories. Each costume comes with it's won name tag so that you can personalise the costume for your child. Yesterday the veterinarian sold. It included a puppy patient, a jacket, a mask, cap, stethoscope with sound for F/X, bandage and syringe. Whoever the child is that will be getting this is lucky! These role play costumes also come in Fireman, doctor, construction worker and police officer. Perfect for those little boys or girls! And they can be found online at No Girls Allowed. So all in all I was busy at the store today! Tonight I am NOT cooking and hope to be treated out to a nice dinner by my boys...And I wish the same to you all...

Toodles, Moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment