Sunday, May 10, 2009

Puzzibits- My favorite new puzzle!


Well well well. I swear life is so fun. And people are so creative. I carry this new line of toys that are simply too cool. Puzzibits is a new way to create flexible 2D and 3D art. I just love the vibrant colors and how they come together and form great masterpieces. It is art meets puzzles. When you get your puzzibits they come in a carrying box with the pieces in small bags. The pieces join together easily and there will be a manual that has several instructions on how to make specific designs. However, your child will also have fun designing something of his very own! If you have puzzle lovers young or old you, I highly recommend that you try it out. You will be hooked!


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Got here from the garden gallery blog.
    As a grma of 9 grandsons, I'm sure your fab web site will hear from me.
    Love the pirate stuff.
    M

    ReplyDelete