Thursday, April 30, 2009

Summer Camps or buy them lots of toys..

OK so here I am this morning thinking "Holly Cow" my kids get out of school for summer break in less than a month. Crap! You see the problem is I need to find a sitter or a camp for them twice a week. But it is so expensive. If I get a sitter they usually go to our country club and play all day well supervised. But because of the economy and the lay off in my family we have had no income since January. Therefor No country club, no cleaning lady, no cable, the list goes on....
So what to do, what to do?
Anyway let me take this opportunity to talk about the YMCA. Wow they have gone up in price. They do offer really cool weekly camps but by the time you pay for multiple kids you could send one to college.
Maybe I will take them to work with me and let them play with my inventory. Which would be fun. Until something breaks. Except with these new toys that I carry that are good for indoor and outdoor. I really do recommend these for moms of boys. I am a mother of boys and I let them play with these inside my house. Now my friends that know me are probably shocked. I clean all the time and organize all the time. So to let my kids play inside is new for them....But you should try it out. The Zoomarang is an easy and fun boomerang. The Airbow shotz has been the best seller at No Girls Allowed. It is a dart and bow contraption that is well prices and so easy to use. I love the Hot Rocketz. All you need is your finger to let these rockets fly about...Fun stuff. Check them out!
Anyway after all this I still do not know what to do for my kids this summer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment