Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake

So I came home from a long day on quickbooks and decided I needed to clean my kitchen and make a little something sweet. You know I deserved it. I worked all day for my hubby. I help him at his new business that he started. So here it is:

No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Graham crackers (i had gingersnap cookies)
1 (11 oz.) pkg. no-bake cheesecake (including filling and graham cracker crumbs for crust)1 c. canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)1 to 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice Whipped cream
Follow package directions to make crust, but use a 9 inch square pan. Save some of the crumbs and use as a garnish on top of completed cheesecake.
For Filling: Pour 1 cup cold milk in a bowl; add the pumpkin and spice. Beat vigorously with a large wire whisk until well blended. Pour filling into pan on top of crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Refrigerate overnight to allow filling to set. Cut into squares, then remove from pan with a spatula. Top with whipped cream.


Bon Appetit! Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment